Use the following guide to connect a Grandstream WP820 Wi-Fi Phone to your wireless network.
Connecting the Device to WiFi
- On the handset press Menu and navigate to Settings > Network Setting > Wi-Fi.
- Set Wi-Fi to On and then navigate to Wi-Fi settings and select it. A list of Wi-Fi networks will be displayed.
- Select the desired network and enter the correct password to connect.
Accessing the Phones Web Interface
- On the handset press Menu and navigate to Status > Network Status. Note the devices IPv4 Address.
- Navigate to the phone’s IP address in your browser.
- Use admin for the username and password. The web interface will ask you to set a new password. Follow the instructions and save your password in a secure password manager.
You can provide this information to the SkyPBX support staff to do the rest for you!